The New England Center for Expository Preaching
2015-10 - Fall Pastors / Leaders Conference
"Pastor Well" - Dr. Hershael York
Most Common Questions:
1. "What is the "dress code" - Business Casual. It is normal to have people in suits sitting next to those in jeans.
Please dress as you feel comfortable, with the weather in mind.
2. "Can wives attend?" - Yes, brides are welcome to come with their husbands. Look for the married couple rate when registering.
3. "What is the format?" - A blend of sermons, panel discussions, and Q&A sessions
4. "Who is the target audience"? - The seminars are open to pastors, church leaders, and those who desire to hear the Word of God faithfully proclaimed. Each event seeks to clarify some aspect of preaching / teaching. The desire is that it will be be challenged and be able to apply that which is taught.
5. "How does an associate pastor, youth pastor, church planter, etc register?" The same way a pastor does (at the bottom of this page).
6. Child care is not provided.
Registration will close without warning once the seating capacity is reached.