NECEP 2012Pastors Conference - Registration
The New England Center for Expository Preaching
is honored to announce that
Dr. Al Mohler & Dr. Lig Duncan
NECEP 2012 Pastors's Conference
on May 7-8, 2012
Also joining Dr. Lawson will be:
Pastor James Wells
Senior Pastor - Island Pond Baptist Church - Hampstead, NH
Pastor Matt Fletcher
Senior Pastor - Webster Bible Church - Webster, NY
Pastor John Savage
Carolina Free Will Baptist Church - Carolina, RI
Prayerfully consider joining with pastors from throughout the northeast US in May
The doors will open at 8:30 AM
First session begins at 9:00 AM
The bookstore will close at 5:00 PM
Early Bird Registration, November 1 - November 30, 2012 - $75 per person.
Note: All proceeds go towards bringing more interns to New England.
What is included?
1. A time to worship our Lord and Savior with (primarily) fellow pastors from New England.
2. Dr. Lawson's presentation of "OnePassion"
3. A bookstore designed specifically for pastors,
4. Time to encourage and be encouraged by like minded men.
5. And God willing a few free books.
Hesitant? - Please listen to three minutes from 2010..
Why focus on expository preaching?
Please listen to Dr. John Piper speak on the subject
The New England Center for Expository Preaching's annual Pastors' Conference is designed for specifically for the men who are the primary preaching/teaching pastor in their church. Even the music is played in a lower key, so men can sing. However, the brides, fiancée’s of the pastors, and elders/church leaders are welcome to join the pastors. In particular, the leadership of "pastorless" churches are welcome.
Registrations are not transferable.
There is no discount if one attends a portion of the conference
One must be present to receive any free books.
Dress Code - The dress code for the conference is business casual to casual.
There will be people in suits and there may be some in tee shirts.
Three Most Common Questions:
1. "I am a pastor and would like to bring .... Does that person need to register also?" - Answer: Yes - That person needs to register because we need a head count to know how many meals to prepare, particularly since the the bulk of the registration fee is used to pay for the meals. books, etc.
2. "How do I register my associate pastor, youth pastor, ...?" As you register you will be asked how many people you want to register (yourself and up to four pastors who would like to come with you). Once you have finished registering yourself please email NECEP with the names of the individuals who will be accompaning you so we can get the , start again at the registration link. That is the only way (at this moment) that we can get that person's name and related information recorded. (Currently, if we were to allow you to register for multiple people, only the name of the first would be requested. The web site provider is working on this problem.).
3. What about wives? - Yes, this is a pastors' / elders' conference. Even the music is played in a lower key so that men can sing because the primary desire is to feed the men who are feeding the congregations throughout the year. However, every year a few wives travel with their husbands. Until God fills the room with pastors, how can we deny those who have traveled a distance and who encourage the husbands daily.
Registration will close without warning once the seating capacity is reached.
Should you need lodging, rooms have been reserved at:
1. Best Western Executive Court Inn - 89.99 per night. To make a reservation please call 603-627-2525 and mention "NECEP" to get the group rate. Room includes complimentary breakfast and wifi. (Best Western has a shuttle service to Manchester Airport 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM.) A block of rooms has been reserved and these rates will be available until April 1, 2012. After April 1 the may be available using the "NECEP" code but there is no guarantee. All rooms are first reserved, first served.
2. Sleep Inn by Choice Hotels - $75 per night. When making a reservation, call 603-425-2110 and mention “NECEP” or "Island Pond" to get the group rate. Room includes complimentary continental breakfast and internet. (Sleep Inn offers shuttle service to Manchester Airport (5:00 AM to 11:00PM). A block of rooms will be held until April 20th
3. Stillmeadows Bed & Breakfast - $135-165 per night. The big advantage to Stillmeadows is that it is one minute from Island Pond Baptist Church. Continental or full breakfast included in the room. Reservations can be made by calling (603) 329-8381 or by registering on line via their web site. Mention NECEP or the New England Center to get the reduced rates.
Child care is not provided.
Thank you for all that you do to serve the Lord.
To continue click below.